Java Rubber Nomex Lined Fire Boot
The Cosmas 13" Java Bunker Boot combines the protective qualities of a structural firefighting boot with the comfortable feel of a regular shoe.
Durable and comfortable, the Cosmas 13" Java Bunker Boot is a protective firefighting boot that’s designed to fit like a shoe, with minimal heel slippage when you’re running or walking.
The Cosmas Java Bunker Boot is handmade from 100% vulcanized waterproof rubber, and features high visibility yellow trim and 3M reflective piping around the outsole for optimum visibility. The boot features Nomex lining that provides additional insulation and safety. Vulcanized pull-on loops enable easy donning and doffing.
The boot’s 100% polyurethane insole helps to reduce any foot, leg, and back fatigue that you might feel while working. The protective midsole features an ASTM and CSA certified puncture resistant steel plate, as well a steel ladder shank for added comfort and support when climbing ladders. The lug outsole is non-slip, abrasion resistant, self-cleaning, and resistant to hydrocarbons. The boot also features an ASTM and CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap that will protect your toes from puncturing hazards.
Certified to the NFPA 1971 Standard, 2013 Edition, the Cosmas 13" Java Bunker Boot is an excellent piece of footwear that will effectively protect your feet while you’re at the station or on duty.
- Handmade from 100% vulcanized waterproof rubber
- Black with high visibility yellow trim and 3M reflective piping around the outsole for optimum visibility
- Nomex lining provides added insulation and safety
- Vulcanized pull-on loops enable easy donning and doffing
- 100% polyurethane insole reduces foot, leg, and back fatigue
- Protective midsole features a puncture resistant steel plate and a steel ladder shank
- Lug outsole is non-slip, abrasion resistant, self-cleaning, and resistant to hydrocarbons
- Features an ASTM and CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap
- On average, boots weigh about 8.0 lbs. per pair
- Certified to NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition
- Made in Colombia
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: